- Ohio State fires band director after sexual student hazing exposed
- Poll: Support for 21 as legal U.S. drinking age still strong
- Global deaths by terrorism up sharply by 30 percent
- Ohio woman to be sentenced in slave labor case
- Conservative analyst Stephen Steinlight says execution is 'too good' for ...
- JFK returns to old look in new collectors' coins
- Prayers for man who died in NY police custody
- Democrats stand by senator amid plagiarism claim
- Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
- N.J. sues Florida pizza place for ripping off Garden State Parkway logo
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Jul 24, 04:22 PM
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The nation's third botched execution in six months offers more evidence for the courts that lethal injection carries too many risks and amounts to cruel and unusual punishment, death-row lawyers and other opponents said Thursday. Death-penalty opponents say an Arizona inmate who gasped for breath for more than 90 minutes showed that executions using different drugs and dosages ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Jul 24, 09:53 PM
KANSAS CITY (AP) — Corey Kluber of the Cleveland Indians is pitching a perfect game through six innings against the Kansas City Royals. Kluber has retired all 18 batters he has faced Thursday night. He has thrown 70 pitches and struck out seven. The Indians and Royals are tied 0-0. Kansas City starter Danny Duffy has allowed only one hit.
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by Acquire Media|