- Gas-line blast closes major highway, injures at least 11
- Gunman, victims identified in Phoenix quadruple murder-suicide
- Gas-line blast at California shooting range injures 11
- Philanthropist, shopping mall developer Taubman dies at 91
- Police: Man shot, killed by Chicago officer
- Five men arrested in Australia for terror plot on vets' day
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 18, 02:23 AM
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. (AP) — A. Alfred Taubman, the self-made Michigan billionaire whose philanthropy and business success — including weaving the enclosed shopping mall into American culture — was clouded by a criminal conviction late in his career, has died. He was 91. Taubman, who donated hundreds of millions of dollars to universities, hospitals and museums, died Friday night at his home ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 18, 02:24 AM
It's already known that Oklahoma City won't win the NBA title, since the Thunder didn't make the playoffs. And now it doesn't look good for the Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio Spurs and New Orleans Pelicans, either. Reason? They have players who won stat titles this season. Odd as it seems, excelling in the regular season doesn't guarantee anything in the postseason — a weird fact as the NBA ...
Wind: 3 MPH NNE
|Information provided by Acquire Media|