THE DUBLIN NATIONAL BANK
128 S PATRICK
PO BOX 199 DUBLIN, TX 76446
PHONE: (254) 445-2213
FAX: (254)445- 4956
Our Privacy Commitment to You
- We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean The Dublin National Bank.
- When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers: All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as: Deposit account, Loan account, Safe deposit box, Self-directed Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee.
- We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information. ..'
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company that we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control. We do not share information with our affiliates except to process your request for service.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours such as credit bureaus, data processing service providers to process your information, internet banking service providers to provide the service you have requested, telephone banking service providers to provide the service you have requested.
- Why do we collect your personal information? Financial institutions choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- What types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: "Social Security Number and income”,"Account Balances and payment history”, "Credit history and credit scores”. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
- How do we use this information? All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons The Dublin National Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing. Reasons we can share your Personal Information: For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Do we share? YES Can you limit this sharing? NO
Questions? Call 254-445-2213
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Deposit Money
- Pay your bills
- Apply for a loan
- Use your debit card
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Why can't I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only: sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness; affiliates using your information to market to you; sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
NON PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS: We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information
We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies. Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: The Dublin National Bank 128 S Patrick PO Box 199 Dublin, TX 76446.